Follow Me ❤

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Am I Trouble Or Stubborn ?


Together at last!
Together for ever!
We're tying a knot,
They never can sever!


I don't need sunshine now,
To turn my skies at blue


I don't need anything but you!


You've wrapped me around
That cute little finger.
You've made life a song,
You've made me the singer!


And what's the bathtub tune
You always "Bu-Bu-Boo?"



Anything but you


Yesterday was plain awful


You can say that again


Yesterday was plain awful


But that's


Not now


That's then


I'm poor as a mouse,


I'm richer than Midas.


But nothing on earth
Could ever divide us!
And if tomorrow,
I'm an apple seller, too
I don't need anything but you!


They're two of a kind
The happiest pair now
Like Fred and Adelle, they're floating
On air now
And what's the title of the dream
That's just come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...