Follow Me ❤

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dmusic Gathering .









Hhaha..
It`s Was the first time 3 people birthday at the same time..
3 cakes that we bought ,
Tiramisu Cake,Cheese Cake And Ice Cream Fruit Cake.

We gather together at THE GATE CAFE about 10 pm..
many ppl was there,
long time din meet my dmusic member,
Miss them so much !!
Some was really change..
Having a lot of fun there !

I keep taking photos that time,
long time din take photos cause my camera masuk kilang already ..
I`m so sad..
need wait for 1 month >,<
Aikz !
Nevermind,It`s GOOD for me,
cause i can really focus on my PMR !!
Ahgrrrrrrrrrrr..
PMR Trial exam coming soon..
hope everything will be done,
will be soon =`(

I`m using Nikon D90 now,
take a lot of photos,
learning how to use NIKON cause i din use Nikon before,
it`s quite hard for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...